Come along to Northern Steel’s annual toy run for Perth Children’s Hospital.
Meeting time will be 8:00am for a 8:30am start from the lottery house car park on Boas Ave in Joondalup.
we will have a Cafe Coffeelicious there to provide your pre run caffeine hit.
There will be a cruise route for the day, which will include a trip around PCH so the kids can look through the windows and see the cars cruise by. Cruise sheets will be distributed at the start point.
Finish point is David Cruikshank Reserve Tennis Club Car we will be able to park the cars and the good folks at the tennis club will be providing refreshments and food for the participants to purchase. Pre purchase is available for $10 per person through the ticket link to save queuing when we arrive.
We will be collecting toys for PCH at the finish point. PCH have requested we provide the gifts unwrapped from the following wish list:
Gift cards to Toymate, Itunes, JB HI FI, Cotton On, Coles/ Myer, Dymocks, Kmart, Baby Bunting, Rebel Sport, Target, Visa or MasterCard prepaid
– Stickers, pencils, colouring in books, journals, craft kits
– Playdough, putty, small individual bubbles, kinetic sand
– Lego kits, hot wheel cars and trucks
– Hair accessories and nail polish
– Headphones, Bluetooth speakers
– Jigsaw puzzles, roll up puzzle mats
– Baby books (That’s not my……..)
– Activity sets- beading, kitting, velvet art posters, jewellery kits
– Birthday decorations: balloons, streamers, banners
– Fidget toys- pop its, spinners, fun cubes, stress balls
– Baby items- teethers, rattles, cot mobiles
– Pillow pets, mood lights, sensory lights
– Board games and card games
The hospital has requested that we avoid stuffed toys and that all toys are new and please be mindful of choking hazards and avoid noisy toys given the hospital environment.
Toys that can be easily used while in hospital beds and easy to clean up after are use.
If you would prefer to donate money – please let us know and we will purchase on your behalf.
There are some great things at Kmart and Red Dot etc for between $5-$15.
We hope to see as many of you as possible at this event in support of PCH.